Many new-build construction projects go over budget and schedule starting from the first day. Unfortunately the associated delays and costs are not easily seen till later in the project, when the ability to recover is limited and costly. The involvement of PO Advisory to ensure contractor’s conformance to project specifications and contractual obligations. Disciplined adherence to best practices in safety, quality, schedule, and budget.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Qualifying Contractors for Success
- Reviewing Technical Specifications for Completeness
- Structuring Effective Contracts
- Defining the Owner's Management Team
- Delivering Project Management Protocols
- Overseeing Project Delivery
- Resolving Contractor Claims
We know that safety, quality, and compliance are not isolated categories of project performance, but are embedded in each step along the way to a successful project. Best practices in these essential areas are included in each of the above service offerings.